Different, Smart Ways People and Companies Use Coworking Spaces
The hybrid workplace is being embraced by individuals and businesses worldwide, with coworking spaces representing a big piece of the pie.
Coworking spaces were rapidly rising in popularity even before the pandemic, and now, as conditions have improved, transitioning into the ‘new normal’ has given new impetus to coworking popularity and the birth of the hybrid workplace.
Companies have fully awakened to the value of coworking spaces as the concept of workplace has transformed. With many employees opting to work offsite rather than coming back to the office, new thought-leadership has emerged within companies, some of which are creating their own version of coworking space.
As workplace settings evolve, coworking spaces present different ways of filling a range of needs.
Here are some of various ways coworking spaces are used to meet the needs of both individuals and businesses.
- In person meetings – Start-ups and smaller companies may need space for monthly meetings or conferences.
- Working near home, not at home – Nearby coworking space offers convenience without the disruption that home might present.
- Office time share – When companies need to accommodate multiple shifts for workers, coworking is the perfect solution.
- Couples share to grow their business – Coworking space provides a place to come together and do the business of growing your own business – away from the kitchen table.
- Special events – Who doesn’t need a place for special events from time to time? Promotions, anniversaries, retirement send-offs, and holiday parties are just a few.
- Offsite training – When corporate office space is limited, coworking space offers comprehensive training facilities, allowing trainer and trainees to be more focused when away from the office environment.
- Landing place for road warriors – Coworking space is the ideal place for working travelers to catch up on paperwork, network with others, or simply get some work done.
- Preferred workspace for the like-minded – Tech and creative people enjoy the camaraderie offered by coworking spaces, often meeting other like-minded individuals who become valued friends.
VAZATA Workspaces offers the most comprehensive coworking space in North Texas. We have high tech office space, disaster recovery space, executive suites, extensive consulting and support services, conference facilities, and 5000 square feet of raised floor tier II data center space.
VAZATA Workspaces is a modern, tech-centric workspace dedicated to supporting and cultivating the entrepreneurial, creative spirit in North Texas by meeting the needs of new and growing businesses with what they need, when they need it.
Whether you’re a start-up, small business, or a global enterprise, VAZATA Workspaces has a solution just waiting for you to discover. We invite you to let us help you through the changing times and evolution of the hybrid workplace.
Schedule a tour or take a look virtually.